Join the PTO
The WUES PTO is a group that joins parents, teachers, and staff together to address the learning needs of our children and improve the quality of their education. The PTO’s key mission is to promote an environment at school where teachers and administrators can do their best work and students can do their best learning.
Family memberships are a significant source of funding for the PTO, enabling continued support of our amazing school! Your financial contribution allows us to sponsor many programs and events that enhance the standard school curriculum and benefit every child at the school. Some of these things include:
• Curriculum Enrichment (Art Night, Science and Math Night, International Festival)
• Educational Support, including instructional materials and teacher professional development
• Assistance with the cost of furnishing classrooms and many of the classroom materials
• Staff appreciation events, including Wonderful Wednesdays and staff breakfasts and lunches
• Facility and playground maintenance
• Equipment to support the safety of our teachers, students, and staff in response to COVID-19
Several of the membership benefits have changed. I hope you will check out all the fun benefits you can receive for the different levels of membership on our website. Thank you for your continued support of West University Elementary School!
When you join the PTO, it is for the 2020-2021 school year only. PTO Membership and benefits do not roll into the next school year.
Also, please visit the following page for more information:
Please contact LeahFollette with any questions.